- NIGHT GOLF, Friday June 20th: Tee off at 8:30 pm. FMI contact Country Fareways.
- THE OLD GOAT TOURNAMENT, Sunday August 3rd: Tee off at 11:30 am. FMI and to sign-up go to The Old Goat Pub, 33 Main Street, Richmond. This is the only way you can enter this tournament if it is not already at capacity.
We are listed in 2013 NEGM’s Top 25 Awards:
Top 25 Par 3 Courses, #20
- Club House (Heated and A/C)
- Soda Vending Machine
- Pull carts
- Power carts available on a very limited basis. Restrictions apply and advance reservations are required.
- Club / Bag rentals (Adults, Junior Sizes, Righties and Lefties!)
OPENING FOR THE 2014 GOLFING SEASON, Thursday May 1st. Thank you for choosing our course to play and we hope to see you return in the spring. We are a public golf course and no tee times are necessary. Our clubhouse is comfortably heated / air conditioned. We have an outside beverage dispenser (water, soda, etc.) next to the first tee for your convenience. We do not sell alcoholic beverages. We have an outdoor area with tables, chairs and umbrellas that overlook the first tee, eighth green and tenth green. Give us a call or send us an email for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org
1,131 yards (lower tees)
1,248 yards (upper tees)
Slope 120 (white)
Slope 121 (blue)
For regional information visit the Chamber of Commerce of the Bath-Brunswick Region at www.midcoastmaine.com.